Let’s start working on integrating your data into pygeoapi. pygeoapi provides the capability to publish vector/coverage data, processes, catalogues, and exposing filesystems of geospatial data.
A key component to data publishing is the pygeoapi provider framework. Providers allow for configuring data files, databases, search indexes, other APIs, cloud storage, to be able to return back data to the pygeoapi API framework in a plug and play fashion.
- Publishing vector data to OGC API - Features
- Publishing raster data to OGC API - Coverages
- Publishing maps to OGC API - Maps
- Publishing tiles to OGC API - Tiles
- Publishing processes via OGC API - Processes
- Publishing metadata to OGC API - Records
- Publishing data to OGC API - Environmental Data Retrieval
- Publishing files to a SpatioTemporal Asset Catalog
Configuration for more information on publishing hidden resources.